Saturday, September 3, 2011

Penelope's Tea Room - An AG Photostory

Felicity and Rebecca put on their prettiest summer dresses to go to Penelope's Tea Room, a new restaurant in town.  They went to the front desk to be seated.


"Hello," said the waitress.  "My name is Natalie.  Welcome to Penelope's Tea Room!"




Natalie showed Rebecca and Felicity to their table.


They sat down and took a look at their menus.


Everything sounded so yummy!  Milkshakes, cider, sherbet, pastries, and cheesecake... how could they decide?



Rebecca ordered first.  "I think I will have a strawberry milkshake and the cherry pie with ice cream."


"I would like some flummery and cranberry tarts," said Felicity.


Natalie wrote their orders down.  "Coming right up."


Back in the kitchen, Natalie got everything ready.


She brought it out to the table.


"Here you go," she said, passing out the food and taking their menus.


"The pie is great!" said Rebecca.  "Cherries are my favorite."


"Mine is good, too," said Felicity, taking a sip of flummery.


To end their meal, they each had some tea - peach, the house specialty.


"Here is your check," said Natalie.


Rebecca payed with her credit card.  It was worth every penny!  They would have to come back again.


1 comment:

  1. I love that photostory!!!! My doll's name is Penelope, and I have Rebecca, too.

    ReplyDelete