Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mini Mag

I went through all of my American Girl Magazines last night and cut out all of the mini mags.

This is my stack of magazines.  They date back to the September/October 2003 issue, when I first subscribed.  It's sad that the newer issues don't have mini mags anymore.


Here are all the mini mags once I put them all together.

For comparison, I put two side by side.

Devon decided to prop up and read some : )

Now their new magazines go with their other books in the bookcase in the parlor.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pepper!

    I love your mini magazines! I'm sad the new magazines don't have them anymore too. Where did you get your bookshelf, is it from AG? :)

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the bookshelf at Hobby Lobby and stained it.

    ReplyDelete