Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Beautiful French Braid Hairstyles

The other day I was playing with Chloe's hair when I started experimenting (which I do a lot).  I thought it turned out really pretty, so I wanted to show you! I did it again with Elizabeth, but then I decided to modify it a bit.

 Here they are together from the side.  Chloe's falls loose down her back, while Elizabeth's is a braid.
Chloe's hair from the top. Doesn't it look like a crown?



I love how Elizabeth looks with this style! It reminds me of a medieval princess... but maybe that is just me ;)


Here is what it looks like in the back.

10 comments:

  1. Those hairstyles both look really pretty! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Claire! You are awesome at doing hairstyles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love it! Now I really wish I could french braid... :( I will practice, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Elizabeth does look like a medevil princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one on Elizabeth looks so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!!! FABOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so beautiful well done !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! How to do them please?

    ReplyDelete