Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New AG Products!

Not only are Marie-Grace and Cecile available for order now instead of pre-order, but American Girl has come out with its fall/winter products!  See all of them here: http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/static/home.jsp
Here are some of my favorites...
They finally came out with an Ivy mini doll! Also, there are Cecile and Marie-Grace ones.

Ballet Outfit for Dolls.  I like the tutu : )
The two Special Edition minis for this month are Rebecca and Julie

Hooray! I am SO excited about this piano.  AG had this set a few years ago, and I am so happy that it is out again.

This is the Merry and Bright Oufit and Accessories

This Shower is cute.  It goes well with the Bubble Bathtub

This is one of the two new My American Girl Dolls

What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment