Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Playing at the Park - An AG Photostory

Hello! Today I went to the park.

Swinging is always my favorite. The best part is leaning back and looking up at the sky. You feel like you are flying!

I ran up the stairs to the slide.

I waved from the top. Here I go!

Wheee!

I was determined to do the monkeybars. They are always too hard for me. I ended up just dangling by one and then jumping to the ground. Oh well.

Aha! Now this I can do - climb!

After all that climbing and work, I decided to just sniff the pretty flowers on the trees.

Well, I hope you have had a good time with me at the park. Bye!

7 comments:

  1. Cute story! I loved it! :)
    -Kellee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i agree with you kelee! and i love all the pics pepper!!

      Delete
  2. Your pictures and story was AMAZING!!! I also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please go to this link to learn more and what you need to do! http://lovealldoll.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are very pretty.

    *Liddy*

    ReplyDelete