Friday, March 23, 2012

New Electronics

On some other blogs and sites I saw some cute computers and mp3 players.  Since I did not want to have to buy one, I was inspired to make my own!


The laptop and ipod are out of foam

The earbuds are embroidery thread and tiny pompoms


COMING UP:
Up til now I have had strictly historical settings in my dollhouse. Now I am adding new room - a modern bedroom! I should have it up in a few days. My goal is to use what I have and make as much as I can instead of buying new things (like this craft).

3 comments:

  1. i love it pepper!!! i think you u did a great job on the computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB! :P WAYZ BETTER THAN MINE!I will now make a ne one!Thanks for the inspireness!Biyye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are so crafty,both the items look so real!!!:)

    ReplyDelete